Rugby – Kelly Sports

On Tuesday morning room 11 attended kelly sports. The sport that we were playing was rugby league. We were doing rugby drills and practicing for the rugby tournament next week. It was fun learning things about rugby such as playing the ball and dummy half and much much more. This week’s kelly sports was a very good opportunity for the people that are in the rugby team because this will make you more confident and it will make you have more courage. I enjoyed doing kelly sports because it gave me an opportunity to play a sport that I’m not very good at. I liked kelly sports because I had to challenge myself to be strong and do my best at tackling. Joshua was the person who stood out to me the most because he always tried his best and he also got hurt but he got back up and kept going.

One thought on “Rugby – Kelly Sports

1. Hey Rangi, I agree! I really enjoyed learning about being dummy – half and I’ve gotten slightly better and more confident! To me Joshua was also an outstanding player. He was really strategic and played amazingly.

Ka – Pai !
    – Lance